Saturday 27 August 2016

Watford 1-3 Arsenal

I'll keep this short because i feel too annoyed to write about the game. Also I'm in the pub and don't want to seem unsociable!!

Basically the game started and Watford chased shadows for the opening 10 mins. We were struggling and referee Kevin Friend didn't help matters when he gave a penalty after a shove on Alexis. Controversial to say the least but if you play with fire you'll probably get burnt. Surprise surprise Cazorla scored and they led.

Watford came back into the game and did show promise but despite a lot of positivity from other supporters I think we were still pretty poor. At this point I decided I'd had enough of watching such a poor performance and went for an early half time pint. Next thing I know we've conceded 3 and are 3 down at half time. Classic.

I returned for the second half and was fortunate enough to see Watford snatch a goal back through new signing Roberto Pereyra. He was a bright spark on a pretty dismal day for the Golden Boys.

We put pressure on but didn't find a second, the game finished 3-1.

Final score: 1-3

Man of the match: urmmmmmmm

Match rating- 2/10

@@Adzrowe

No comments:

Post a Comment